There’s no doubt that Motherhood can be challenging at times. As beautiful and rewarding as it may be, it can also drain you emotionally, physically and mentally.
As a first time mother, I realized that it’s invaluable to remind myself that I am good enough- especially when the days seem extra long, the anxiety kicks in and I wonder if I’m doing it all wrong.
Affirmations have been a game-changer for me- I take a moment every morning and sometimes throughout the day, to speak my affirmations out loud- or even if i’m having a bad moment, I repeat them to myself, silently. I truly believe in speaking things into existence.
Here are some MOMfirmations to tell yourself everyday!
- I am enough.
- I am patient.
- I trust myself and my decisions.
- I will be kind to myself.
- I am strong enough to get through any obstacle.
- I will embrace every moment with my family.
- I will take care of my mind, body, and soul.
- I am doing the best that I can.
- I am not perfect, but I am exactly what my children need.
- I will smile today.
- I deserve a moment to relax.
- I am allowed to ask for help when I need it.
- I am proud of the woman and mother that I am.
- I am learning and growing through my children, every day.
- I am grateful for everything I have been granted in this life.
- I will choose to remain peaceful in stressful situations.
- I will surround myself with positive and encouraging people.
- I am my children’s safe place.
- Everything I do for my family has a purpose.
- I am ready to accept success, happiness, and peace today.
This story originally appeared on The Huntington Moms