Are you ready to discover how to empower your child to feel confident and resilient again, using simple and effective mindfulness practices? Together, we’ll unlock the power of simple mindfulness techniques that restore peace and harmony in your child’s life.
This event is for you if:
• You want to empower your child, but struggle to know how
• Your child is feeling more stressed, overwhelmed and anxious than ever before
• Your child struggles with a lack of tools and resources to handle the stresses of today’s environment
Here’s the truth – only when we have a calm brain are we able to learn. When our bodies & minds are dysregulated, we’re simply incapable of learning or taking in new information, especially in the classroom.
We’re never too young to discover mindfulness practices, in fact the younger we are, the more we’re able to come in with an open mind and sense of curiosity! Simple mindfulness tools will build confidence, focus, calm and create more joy for everyone. The best part, zero negative side-effects.
These tools aren’t difficult, they’re simple & effective and can be practiced anywhere & anytime. But let’s be honest, as parents, the last thing we have is free time to search for new mindfulness techniques for our child to explore! That’s where I come in.
I’m passionate about the power of mindfulness, because in a world that is only becoming increasingly complex, chaotic and unpredictable, being able to ground ourselves and feel safe in our bodies is a gift. It’s a powerful gift I share with my two young daughters. So know this – if I can do this, you can too!
Are you ready to discover the power of mindfulness? If you’re ready to lean into a new way of supporting your child, giving them the gift of greater confidence, peace and resilience, this workshop is for you!
Sign up today, check your email for details, and arrive ready to go all in! I can’t wait to connect with you.
• Plan on a super-efficient and effective 1 hour event
• This event will be held live on Zoom. Details to join will be sent by email prior to the event.
• All that’s required is an open mind and a sense of hope that change is possible.