The Mission of the Clayton County Youth Commission is to strive for:
Success with excellent
Work ethics and
Community with distinguished
In order to be considered for the Youth Commission, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of Clayton County.
- Be a rising 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grader in public, private, charter, or home school.
- Be willing to commit to at least 1-year term of service.
- Be willing to serve on appointed County boards and committees.
- Be willing to attend ALL meetings of such boards and committees.
- Be willing to participate in Clayton County Board of Commissioners and Youth Commission-sponsored service projects, programs, and special events.
- Submit a completed application.
Stay tuned for all of the upcoming events, as these amazing youth leaders prepare to make a difference in the community. Follow them on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook at @ccyouthservices.