Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Henry County COVID-19 Rent and Utility Payment Assistance Event
May 27 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
On Saturday, May 27th, 12pm – 6pm, Georgia Micro Enterprise Network will be hosting an in-person enrollment event for Henry County Residents to apply for RENT & UTILITY ASSISTANCE ONLY!
If you are a resident of Henry County, GA, you may be eligible to receive assistance through the Henry County COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program.
REGISTER NOW! This is a new program under the newly provided Emergency Rental Assistance Program Guidelines from the US Treasury. More information about the eligibility requirements and documentation required are below.
- Must reside within Henry County
- Must be an adult listed on your signed lease agreement
- Place of residence must be a rental property: apartment, single/multi-family home or mobile home lot
- One or more individuals in the household must have been awarded unemployment benefits or experienced a loss of income/financial hardship as a result of COVID-19
- Must be able to attest that at least one member of the household can demonstrate a risk of homelessness or housing instability (such as past due rent/utility bill, eviction notice, etc.)
IF YOU SEEM ELIGIBLE, PLEASE REGISTER & BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Photo ID
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number, Passport Number or Consulate ID Number for each household member
- A copy of your current FULL signed lease agreement (must live within the incorporated City of Atlanta limits)
- A copy of your welcome letter (if applying for security deposit assistance – must include security deposit amount, base rent amount, and move-in date)
- A copy of your rental subsidy award letter (if receiving a rental/utility subsidy you must supply a copy of your rental/utility subsidy award letter or recertification document)
- A copy of your current/past due rent and/or utility bill
- Proof of Current Income (last 4 paystubs, letter from employer, unemployment, 2020 Tax Return, etc.)
- Proof of COVID-19 Impact on Finances (such as separation/termination notice from employer due to COVID-19, proof of reduced hours, proof of increased medical bills, APS school records, etc.)